1. Look at your layers, and begin with the inside.
2. Be aware of habits that hurt your body image.
3. Consider the moments you feel best in your body, and keep recreating them!
4. Figure out what loving your body even means to you. Body love isn’t some abstract, nondescript term. It’s made up of certain perspectives, attitudes and actions.
5. Remember that loving your body is a daily process. Just do one thing.
6. Spread the body love by helping others, which will in turn help you, too.
7. Remember that loving your body (and accomplishing your goals and practicing your passions) won’t happen X kilos from now. Don’t you see, you don’t have to wait?
8. Pamper yourself, regardless of how you feel about your body.
9. Consider ditching dieting and the mentality that comes with restricting yourself and focusing on calories, points, etc., and ignoring your internal cues.
11. Cultivate a sense of gratitude for all the amazing things, big and small, your body helps you accomplish.
12. Get past body envy and comparison-making.
13. Think about five things you love about yourself and these four other body positive pick-me-ups.
14. Reconnect with your body.
15. Bask in life’s beauty.
What does loving your body mean to you? What helped you start loving your body?